This Site is Secure


The McCarthy Agency is a small, full-service agency with a wide variety of clients and projects. Fiction accounts for 75% of our list and assorted non-fiction the other 25%. Foreign rights are handled by Baror International and film and TV by Steve Fisher at APA. Shawna McCarthy has worked in publishing for over 20 years and has been an agent since 1993 beginning with Russell Galen at Scovil Chichak Galen’s start-up and opening The McCarthy Agency in June of 1999.

Enter your information in the form to the right for FREE INSTANT ACCESS to the Directory of Literary Agents™. It’s the most comprehensive (and accurate) list of literary agencies in the world, with detailed profiles for more than 1,100 literary agents. Scroll below to see a sample.

The-McCarthy-Agency

Free-Access-to-All-Literary-Agencies

The McCarthy Agency – Profile

Sample Directory Listing Below

As soon as you enter your name and email address to the right, you’ll be able to see complete profiles for every literary agent at The McCarthy Agency (and every other literary agency).

Sample directory listing:

Literary agents New York directory

The McCarthy Agency – Get Instant Access

Get FREE Access Now to All The McCarthy Agency Profiles!

If you want the most accurate information available for literary agents at The McCarthy Agency register above now for FREE instant access to the Directory of Literary Agents™. As soon as you register you’ll get instant access to the following:

* Agent bios for all agents at The McCarthy Agency
* AAR membership status
* Personal email addresses
* Mailing addresses
* Agent photos
* Preferred query letter methods (email, online form, postal mail)
* A link to The McCarthy Agency website
* A map to the office of The McCarthy Agency
* Access to all literary agent profiles in the Directory of Literary Agents™ (1,100+)
* Search the directory by book genre/category (more than 100 categories)

Warning! – The McCarthy Agency

Most literary agency directories (print and online) are outdated, incomplete, and riddled with mistakes. If you rely on those directories to find literary agents at The McCarthy Agency, you’re going to hurt your chances of getting an agent to represent you.

Scroll back up to the top of this webpage now to enter your name and email… for FREE information and listings for all book agents at The McCarthy Agency.

Literary Agents - Literary Agencies - List
GET A LITERARY AGENT
Get free access to the Directory of Literary Agents with detailed agent listings to get a traditional publisher
Your Information will never be shared with any third party.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

News and updates to get a top literary agent, publisher, and book deal.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Question or Comment?